– Sheer Mag “Need To Feel Your Love” Record Release show at – Union Transfer. print will look something like this. copies available at the gig & online post-haste. grip a slab of this wild LP. Riff immersion.
– Transport Cycles Philly’s #1 Bike Shoppe.
– Record Cover for some locals. check their EP here —> T H A N G S
– got 3 different colorways for this bitchin’ “Writhing” print, which is also the cover of The Writhing Squares record – “In The Void Above”.
orange / dark grey, green / dark blue, red / dark black.
– Yo La Tengo – 12/6/14 – Trocadero Theatre – Philadelphia, PA. got none of these left, but in the process of making an art print out of it – Brontosaurus. just that. a Bronto. It’ll probably say “Brontosaurus” across the top.
“By far the greatest danger of Artificial Intelligence is that people conclude too early that they understand it.” ― Eliezer Yudkowsky
– Two new Posters for The Mann – QOTSA & Nick Cave. The QOTSA main focus is a rendering
of the East Dormer window of Philadelphia’s City Hall. The Nick Cave poster is a rendering of
one of many buildings which comprise the “Schuylkill Generating Station”, it has the mildest
of fades down the middle. Artist Prints Edition 1-25 up for sale post haste.
“Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media.” – Noam Chomsky
EÉL OÜY — 5/3/14 — PhilaMOCA
(music by: Spacin’)
Neil Burke • Jason Killinger • Rodger Binyone