– Boston Neighborhood Map. Back at the map game after a long hiatus…most requested over the past few years. It’s got the legend Larry Bird’s likeness, the Paul Revere Statue, beans, cream pie, clams, the Sox, and so forth. got a few printed on Birch ply as well. grip ’em at the store.
“My folks came to U.S. as immigrants, aliens, and became citizens. I was born in Boston, a citizen, went to Hollywood and became an alien.”
– Impossible City in progress… A city of 1 Trillion people. Earth: 3000 Redux, Earth: 2377, new screenprinted book/comic, & map. Spring 2015.
“This is a very human trait. Once you dehumanize people and put them on the level of vermin, killing them, harming them, and mistreating them becomes so much easier and you see it over and over and over again. It’s one of the common themes of the horrific nature of human history.”
– Dan Carlin
– Yo La Tengo – 12/6/14 – Trocadero Theatre – Philadelphia, PA. got none of these left, but in the process of making an art print out of it – Brontosaurus. just that. a Bronto. It’ll probably say “Brontosaurus” across the top.
“By far the greatest danger of Artificial Intelligence is that people conclude too early that they understand it.” ― Eliezer Yudkowsky
– Subterranean Level: 6XZ03188V is now up for sale on the webstore. this 100% screenprinted (20) page book is also being sold at the following fantastic bookstores & comic shops with more to be added asap. – Printed Matter
// Desert Island
// Reading Frenzy
// Chicago Comics
// Atomic Books
…here’s a little video preview with music by Shape DENTER
. full soundtrack with blacklight pen available post-haste… stay tuned.
“Neanderthal Dreams / Cyborg Dilemmas”
– New and recent work up at B2 Cafe — Dickinson & Passyunk – South Philly. Here’s a page from (20) page – all screenprinted – UV ink booklet/zine/comic. Available on site post-haste.
“I have come from the farthest reaches of space – to proclaim the doom of the human race!”
– here’s this happening — 9/13/14 — 6-8 — tidings, libations, provisions, salutations.
“We’re going to take them to the Liberty Bell, … We’re going to take them to football games and baseball games.” – John Street
– National Park System – reboot, complete with newly added parks, monuments, etc. edition of 300.
“The clearest way into the Universe is through a forested wilderness.” – John Muir
– Two new Posters for The Mann – QOTSA & Nick Cave. The QOTSA main focus is a rendering
of the East Dormer window of Philadelphia’s City Hall. The Nick Cave poster is a rendering of
one of many buildings which comprise the “Schuylkill Generating Station”, it has the mildest
of fades down the middle. Artist Prints Edition 1-25 up for sale post haste.
“Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media.” – Noam Chomsky
– EEL OUY began, middled, and ended… it was a great time had by all on many occasions. Including a record release show for Watery Love – w/ Mordecai, Igneous Eyes.. and a closing party with Birds of Maya, Sinking Body, & Igneous Eyes. New prints from the show are up for sale now.