– ‘A Modern Place’ Volume 1: Ouroboros Obligatory. 8×10, 20 page, full color, screenprinted book/zine/comic. edition: 250. book release at Brickbat Books 9/6 – 7-9pm, w/ local artists – Meghan Turbitt, Beth Heinly, Jason Killinger, Pat Aulisio, & Bland Magazine.
– Book signing/release – NYArtBookFair – Desert Island Booth – 1pm – 9/18
– Writhing Squares – “In The Void Above” – out August 2016 on Siltbreeze Records. This vinyl slab is not to be missed. Greasy, gritty, fuzzed out space jams. Grip it, rip into it, grasp firmly. Don’t hold back, let the Sax flow………..
Print Study #43 – ‘Splosions — from forthcoming 20 page screened book
“A Modern Place” – 9/1/16 – NO-Man Press #11
Print Study #57 – “Magma Pool” — from Magma: Dynamo Conflagration book in shop. blacklight w/ mild fade.
both available for $20 ppd in the shoppe.
– A few recent flyers for some Igneous Eyes shows. grip at the gigs for cheap. or possibly somewhere in the near future online or at a local shoppe.
– “Tyranny and anarchy are never far apart.” – Jeremy Bentham
(creator of the oppressive – Panopticon)
– Updated full color screenprinted version of this future world. Earth 2377: Tomorrow Sphere. 1st time fully printed because of insane miniscule lines & wildly tight registration. But I threw down these 5 colors, and it came out pretty spot on. This ongoing future saga was quickened from the original date of Earth 3000. As the planet becomes more insane, this realm will morph and change to predict possible futures, and unknown catastrophes. Be informed! Grip it today and handle the Earth 2377 manual guidebook as well. 2 colorways. edition: 100. (5) colors. 20 x 26. grout grey French Paper.
– MAGMA: Dynamo Conflagration is up for purchase now. 20 page – 4 color all screenprinted comic/zine/book – w/ cassette soundtrack featuring:
Igneous Eyes // Shape Denter // Dr. Universe (w/ FNU Clone) // Lunar Revolt // Binyone.
– KV at UT 10/9. These jams sold out before the band even took the stage.
Got some left in my store. Look out for a T-shirt version post-haste.